the oven to 350F.
2. Heat 1-2 tbsp. olive oil in a skillet.
3. Sauté your veggies until they're cooked through. Let them cool slightly.
4. Beat the eggs with the parmesan, salt and pepper. Add your cooked veggies and stir well to combine.
5. Heat another 1-2 tbsp. olive oil in a cast-iron skillet (use a small 6" or 8" skillet, otherwise your frittata will look like a pancake), on medium. When the oil is hot (drip a little egg into the pan; if it starts to sizzle, you're good to go), pour in the egg-veggie mixture and cook on medium-low until the bottom of the frittata is set, about 10 minutes (the top will still be very runny).
6. Pop the skillet into the preheated oven. Bake until the top of the frittata is nice and golden (start checking after 10 minutes). Serve the finished frittata in the skillet, or slice it up into wedges.
cinnamon french toast